CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 27, 2006

When did Brenda become Amy?

No, this is not a riddle, it's a real life realization I had today. I spent 1 1/2 hours cleaning Carsyn's room because the lack of organization is killing me. I had to find places for everything. I couldn't take the clutter anymore! And people at work last week actually praised me for my organization and even called me obsessive!!! Is that something that comes with motherhood? Anything else I should be watching for?

4 comments:

Amy Covey said...

Do you want to borrow my label maker (or is that taking things a bit too far??)?

Anonymous said...

Whoa!! Sit back and take a breath and think this through. You are scaring me. I need at least one child to take after me instead of dad. MOM

Jill said...

Yeah, you SO need the label maker to really get organized! That is the best thing for school and kids' toys!

Anonymous said...

Yes, t.v.! It'll just get messed up again anyhow, & then you'll be frustrated.