CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 18, 2006



Thanks, Aunt Amy!

Aunt Amy sent Carsyn lots of art supplies for hre birthday. She got it just in time to be stuck at home for 4 days straight, so has already used it for hours!
On Wednesday I took her picture because I was so impressed. I drew a square and she really cut it out! I thought that was pretty impressive- maybe a budding young hairstylist or fashion designer?
But then on Thursday, while I was emailing my secretary lesson plans for today, she managed to paint her face dark blue with watercolors. Of course, first I took her picture. Then before I could say anything, she looked at me and said, "Oh, that was bad???"

3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

I'm so glad she's enjoying her art supplies and that she has been able to adapt them as face paint as well! :) HAVE FUN!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she's enjoying her art supplies and that she has been able to adapt them as face paint as well! :) HA

Anonymous said...

great cutting, Carsyn!As I commented in Jill's blogg, the kids in our family have really been blessed with intelligence, talent, and creativity! It is wonderful to watch (or hear about)their achievments, so keep sending
updates. Aunt Barb