CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 18, 2006

Ok, here's my survey!!!

A is for age: 33
B is for beer of choice: Corona with a lime, preferrably on the beach in Cancun!
C is for career right now: High school special ed English teacher- 9th and 10th grade
D is for your dog's name?: Tito Ortiz (named after the UFC fighter!)
E is for essential item you use everyday: lip gloss and hair products
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Supernova- making a rock star and Treasure Hunters
G is for favorite game: hmmm...don't really play games, but just got Carsyn the princess Memory game that we will try out when she wakes up from nap
H is for Home town: Troy, Texas. One four way stop, no lights and 3 cops
I is for instruments you play:Piano and clarinet, back in the day!
J is for favorite juice: cranberry, preferrably with Vodka in a Cosmo!
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Glenna (Marcus' so-called mother for those of you who don't know!)
L is for last food you ate: Honey Graham sticks dipped in Nutella- yummy!
M is for marriage: Yes - 4 years
N is for your full name:Brenda Kay (Davis) Elliott
O is for overnight hospital stays: Once when I was little and had thumb surgery, Two nights when I had Carsyn, Two nights when I had Payton, 5 nights including a small show in ICU last August for my heart plus 6 other day surgeries or hospital admittances (surgery on thumb, 3 surgeries on broken elbow in college, gall bladder attack, gall bladder removal). Do I win???
P is for people you've seen today: Scott, Carsyn, Payton, employees of Walmart and Sam's, including lots of sample ladies, and the pharmacist at Walgreens
Q is for quote:It's a tie between DR. Phil's "How's that working for you!" and "Holy Cow" which is a little dull but really funny when Carsyn said it today!
R is for Biggest Regret: No regrest- If I had done anything differently, I wouldn't have ended up where i am right now, which is perfect!
S is for status: married
T is for time you woke up today: 7:00 So much for my day at home!
U is for (no guide on this one so I made up my own) UFC, our family obsession. Next pay per view fight is next week!!!
V is for vegetable you love: Corn on the cob and french cut green beans
W is for worst habit: biting my nails
X is for x-rays you've had: Teeth, thumb, elbow, abdomen, heart
Y is for yummy food you ate today: graham crackers with nutella, spinach dip and triscuits
Z is for zodiac sign: Virgo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, after checking your blog daily, I go away for 5 days & look at all I missed! I'm glad Carsyn's feeling better. The pix are great! I like the brunette. Sometimes I even am one.

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

UFC! Brenda!