CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 25, 2006

The side pony-tail

I wish you could see a photo of me today. I am wearing a side ponytail! For real! I was watching "High School Musical" again last night and thought Gabriella looked so cute with hers. So I pulled out the latest edition of Cosmo magazine, which taught me how to pull it off. I am a combo today of two girls, each at least 14 years younger than me, that I wish to look like: Gabriella from High School Musical, and Lauren from The Hills and Laguna Beach. It have the side ponytail with the headband. So 80's! I had short hair in 5th grade when all the cool girls like Jenny Pacey wore one, so I am ready for round 2! Don't worry, I don't look like Deb, from Napoleon Dynamite. Isn't fashion fun???

7 comments:

Amy Covey said...

You need to take a picture! I wanna see! Jenna asks all the time if she can have one, but Chris won't let her. Just wait until I tell him it's "in"...although I probably need to see a photo so I do it right, otherwise she'll look like "Deb" instead of "Gabriella" (one of her idols!) Jenny Pacey - she was pretty cool. I forgot all about her.

~Lori said...

I love the Hills, I'll admit it. I know, I'm too old to watch it, but I really don't care.
I'm a big fan of the headband/ponytail look, myself, but I've yet to do the side ponytail.
(And Amy, tell Chris that the side ponytail was one of our most requested "updos" last prom!!)
I'd love to see a photo, Brenda.

Jill said...

Brenda and I realized that we were on a first name basis with the hills... all she said one day was doing her hair like Lauren, and of course I knew who she was talking about! Maybe I could be almost that fashionable if my mommy and daddy paid for a fancy apartment in CA and gave me everything I wanted to! :) Until then, I may not be able to pull off the side pony tail - I'd feel the need to wear leg warmers and 2 pair of socks to go with it.

Amy Covey said...

We need to start a support group for our addiction I think! Hi...I'm Amy...and I watch the Hills and Laguna Beach (And Lori..if YOU'RE too old, then I definitely shouldn't be watching!).

Anonymous said...

I noticed the time on your entry--did you wear the side pony tail to school???? MOM

Anonymous said...

Would you like to see my 1971 O.U. id pix? I hope you added a coordinating ribbon as well.

~Lori said...

Uh-oh, busted! Your mom caught you blogging at school!