CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 15, 2006







Crazy Payton


We call her "crazy" because she is only nine months old and these are the stunts she pulls. She has been doing this for at least a month now. She stands up on her chair. She loves to look out the windows and see the cows, the puppy or her big brother and sister out there playing. Frightening when you consider she is so young and we have concrete floors. But she never falls. Sometimes she lifts up one hand and one leg into an arabesque position. When we call her name out, she looks at us, smiles, and steps down. Crazy Payt!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still convinced it was those steroids. It is also hereditary!!! Is she walking/standing alone or only on high things? MOM

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

I like the brunette hair! I just got back from visiting the Urbana-ites of our family and Lori cut my hair. I'll try to post a picture soon. Also, the picture of Carsyn sleeping is SO sweet. I LOVE sleeping baby pictures!

Amy Covey said...

She's quite the daredevil!! Silly girl. I miss her tons!!