CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 27, 2006

The side pony-tail, blog 2

How much fun was that last response? I am in Marcus' room laughing aloud while he is playing video games. I didn't explain...he just wouldn't get it.
So here are some answers/responses to your questions/comments.

1. Yes, I blog at school. I am addicted to my laptop. I'll admit it.
2. Yes, I wore a side pony tail to school with a military jacket and heels- you don't have to dress like a teacher to be one.
3. Amy, Jenna has the perfect side pony-tail hair. Just smooth is over to one low side and secure it. I would throw in a headband with her too, if she'll wear it, too keep the frizzies down.
4. As amy said, Lori is too old for the Hills? Oh my, I am so ashamed. Jill and I always said we needed a support group for our closet addiction to boy bands- but add the teen reality shows to it? Bad!
5. Nan- Would LOVE to see that photo of you!!!
6. I will publish a photo next time I style... can't overuse the side pony!

2 comments:

Amy Covey said...

Please see my blog. I posted photos of Jenna with 2 versions of the side pony. :)

~Lori said...

I'm picturing described side-pony outfit. Sounds entirely too cute!