CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 2...So far so good!

Today is a good day...so far! I managed to dry my hair without blowing a fuse. And I finally managed to enter a bunch of invoices for the business that I have been putting off. I am weird like that...I get so overwhelmed with tasks that I just don't do them, and then panic about it. So today I just did it...I entered the invoices and put away the girls' stuff. I feel so relieved now.
Today is my last day of summer...sad. I start my brand new job tomorrow and I am going to be as optimistic as possible. Carsyn is officially registered for second grade, Payton is registered for day care, and dance and gymnastics registration is tonight. By the end of today, we will officially be BUSY!!!
Here's my biggest RV accomplishment so far...I created a ceiling fan! I took a small fan that is supposed to sit on a table and hung it over an overhead cabinet in our room...Voila! We have a ceiling fan! I also learned how to light the stove yesterday. I am getting good at this camping life!
Today's challenge? Cover the windows and skylights...yes, they let beautiful natural light in and make it feel roomier in here...but c'mon....it's over 100 degrees out there! I am thinking some sticky velcro and a trip to Hobby Lobby should do the trick.
Thought for the day??? Why put off for tomorrow what you SHOULD BE DOING today...or should've done TWO WEEKS AGO!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

If you need help with your window treatments, let me know!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good attitude. Always remember the positives and forget the negatives. Why do you have to be at school already? When do the kids start? MOM

aunt nancy said...

That's a good thought, but i also like this one: "Don't should on yourself"!