CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

And we're living!!!

I feel like my life here has actually started and reality is setting in. I had my first day of work yesterday at Belton ISD....new teacher inservice wasn't even painful! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. The girls started back at day care, Marcus has a class schedule and today....dinner is in the crockpot! It's like real life...only in a tiny home.
The best part of a tiny home? You can clean up super fast.
The worst part? It gets messy super fast.
The most hilarious part? We have three laptops in one computer...our original one, the new one we bought for the business and my new one from BISD. How crazy is that? We probably have a laptop for every 50 square feet...all wireless!
I have also officially dried my hair twice without blowing a breaker...I am getting better at this!
And as for an Elliott update: NO news on the house, but the business is really thriving. Yeah!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Yay! I know most people who work for Belton are happy... glad you liked your first day. So Carsyn is going to daycare for the week? I figured she was home with Marcus.