CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 09, 2006




Payton's Cast...Take two

I was getting ready to go pick up Carsyn from day care yesterday when I noticed Payton playing in the living room with something. When I asked her what it was, she looked at me and said "uh oh." She was holding her cast. So we got to go back and get another one- bigger and more bent this time. The Cabbage Patch Doll has a broken arm now too- Payton was giving her a kiss to make it better!

2 comments:

Amy Covey said...

YOu know what....that would only happen to you! You really need to start a whole scrapbook just about your medical mishaps. I think it would be just about full by now! Love the cast on the baby - cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Now that the doctors actually found the problem and she has a cast that will stay on, I hope Payton heals very quickly! Lisa and her C. Patch used to have matching purple glasses, but the pink casts take Baby and Me to a whole new level.
Aunt Barb