CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Payton...retro and dancin'






So here's some new photos of Payt. She is getting to be so grown up. She is absolutely hilarious with the things she says and does.

Here are two different days...one is a saturday...she is a cheerleader/princess, or so shethinks in her big girl ponytail and carsyn's dance clothes.

The other are from this morning..a modern/retro look mixed with a little cowgirl. She loves her red boots...recognize the 1970's mushroom sweater dress Davis girls???

5 comments:

Amy Covey said...

WOW...she totally looks like you in the 2nd photo. Crazy! Love the retro look!!

Anonymous said...

very cute! The Lehman girls should also have memories of the dress. I spotted it before I read the description. :) Aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

I love the "attitude" in the first shot. I didn't realize you still had the mushroom dress. Looks great with boots. MOM

Jill said...

Ok, do i get any hand me down clothes from my childhood for my girl? very cute. she's so silly!

Brenda said...

yes jill, you can have the bug dresses and the mushroom dress.