CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Do you have Autism???

If you have HBO or know anyone that does, you have to watch the Autistic Musical. I thought it was a joke at first...but it's really neat. A lady in California got a group of autistic kids together and created a musical with them. They went into a lot of background info about each kid. It was very enlightening.
Partway into it there was a kid acting like Payton...but of course she's two so that's her reason...Scott said "Payton, do you have Autism?" To which she immediately replied "No, I have PIZZA." She was eating pizza at the time. I thought that was hilarious.

3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

I read about that in a magazine and thought it sounded interesting. Unfortunately, we don't have HBO. I'll have to see if I can find someone to tape it for me.

Love Payton's comment about having pizza instead of autism.

Anonymous said...

Payton sounds like she takes after her mother. That's hysterical!

Anonymous said...

Is it going to be on again? We don't get HBO but might find someone who does. I tried to find it on our tv but said it wasn't scheduled. Gotta love Payton and the pizza!! MOM