CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Look what "Wii" did toda!




Today it rained...and rained...and rained. yuck. Payton took a nap with her great grandma. Carysn and grandma watched Nanny McPhee. I ran to Target for easter candy. Then the satellite went out because it was so cloudy...so the family pulled out Marcus' Wii and played bowling, tennis, golf and baseball while I made a big pot of deer chili with not enough beans....our gate was stuck shut so I couldn't get out to go buy more. Yummy!!! Today we are supposed to go see Horton and tomorrow is the zoo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute snuggly pictures!! As for the post below, I too very much enjoy the decor of your house. And I read that Jodi Picoult book...not my favorite. I have a new one (new to me, at least) here ("Second Glance"- have you read it?) waiting to be read this weekend on our trip to Michigan and I can't wait to read it!

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

I agree with Lori...cute snuggly pictures! Looks like another fun spring break day, and I love checking on here to get to see some pictures of grandma while she's with you all =)
Also, can I mention that I love that Wii game with the tennis and bowling and boxing. My arms hurt after I play though!

Amy Covey said...

I am with Lori and Jessica...cute snuggly photos! Did you let Grandma D play the Wii?? Now that would be some good photos!!!

I haven't read the book Lori mentioned, but I did get another Jodi P. book at WalMart last night - "Mercy". It's going to be my Spring Break book.

Anonymous said...

Snuggled up, watching tv, reading, candy...sounds like vacation to me. Cute pix.

Anonymous said...

I just read your 2 newest entries. You can't beat a good snuggle time!
Be careful! People are starting to report "Wii-related" sports injuries. I started Spring Break today. Vicki and I had a long, chatty breakfast at The Airport, and then went to Marie's for some chocolate Easter treats. Afterwards, I went to the library, and then came back here for some reading time. Aunt Barb