CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 15, 2007




We had a family night out last Sunday and went to the Ringling Brothers circus in Waco. We had seats on the floor which would have been awesome had it not been for the gigantic family two rows in front of us. But we discovered that we could move to the floor and watch, and had a great time. Carsyn even got to go down front and dance with the clowns. She asked Marcus to go with her, but he had to decline! Guess how much a box of stale popcorn and a bag of cotton candy costs these days? Give up? $16. Wow! But it's the circus...you gotta go all out.

5 comments:

Jill said...

No snow cones in souvenir cups this time? That's the best part!

Amy Covey said...

FUn! I haven't been to the circus since we all took Jacob in Austin...and paid $6 for a snowcone in a fancy souvenir cup! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope carsyn isn't scarred for life by the clowns. (see Kyle) I like the bottom picture - reminds me of the old Karl Malden "Don't leave home without it" commercials.

Anonymous said...

What fun! I love the circus! As a little girl,another one of my goals was to become a trapeze artist in the circus :) Aunt Barb

Lisa Uotinen said...

Brenda, I love your blog. Thanks for visiting mine! I tried to respond to your comment but it bounced back. Yes, Kristin is off to Amsterdam; you'll hafta email her! Keep commenting !!!
LISA