CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 23, 2007






Bu-Bulz!

Payton is a girl of few words. Thanks to numerous ear infections in her first year, her speech was delayed. She is coming out of her shell now and saying several words, that only a mommy can understand. However, she finally has a new word...Bubbles. She says it perfectly in two syllables. And she is obsessed with them. She hasn't quite figured out how to blow them instead of eating them, but she loves them. She will seriously chase us down with anything that resembles a jar of bubbles and say bubbles at least 25 times. Here are some photos of her with her bubbles. It's times like this I wish I was Amy so I could capture it with a decent camera!

6 comments:

Jill said...

I think those look good taken with a plain old camera! :) Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Those are sweet pix! I see Payton's getting more hair. I love how the knees are bent and her toes are trying to dig in. That bubble blowing is hard work. Actually, I find it therapeutic, but I always wanted to see how big of a bubble I could blow, and some kid would break it or want to blow their own bubbles. Frustrating.

Amy Covey said...

Oh...don't worry...we'll break out the bu-bulz and take LOTS of pictures when I'm there. :) In the meantime, I think you did a great job - these are really cute!! I may have to go on a hunt this week for a present for her. She needs a battery operated bubble blower like the one Jenna has (it was in my photo of the day where Jenna was blowing bubbles). Does she have one yet??? Let me know...and we'll bring bubble presents!

Anonymous said...

So you finally got some "real" bubbles I see. Maybe now she will stop trying to "blow" fake nail polish and baby Vicks jelly. Cute pictures. Miss them. MOM

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, and nice cushions too. They are very photogenic. MOM

Anonymous said...

The girls are so cute! Besides being great fun, blowing bu-bulz is a great oral motor skill for speech production. Payton probably knows this :)