CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 05, 2006




Random Stuff

Ok, here's some pictures and some random stuff.

First of all, Carsyn can not wait to see her grandma and grandpa. She talks about it constantly. So we made a paper chain yesterday to count down the days. She cut the papers all by herself and helped me put it together. Here's a picture of her tearing off today's link.

Also, I had a few extra moments before church today so I took some photos while the girls played outside. Carsyn really wanted to wear little pink cheer shorts, a red "I'm the big sister" t shirt and the dorothy ruby slippers handed down from Jenna. LUckily Jenna also handed down a red skirt and black shirt that went nicely with the ruby slippers.

Payton's outfit is a gift from her grandma for her birthday. I always like to show grandma how they look in her outfits. Too bad Payton discovered the rocks on the driveway and likes to eat them. Sometimes mommy should put the camera down and monitor a little more closely!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Eating rocks... mother of the year goes to you! :) cute photos. Luke tells everyone that unless he poops in the potty, he's not going on the airplane to see all of grandpa's colored trains or make a snowman. not sure what he'll do if there's no snow... hope the trains are enough! i dreamt last night that we were headed back from our Ohio trip and i hadn't had my friendly's reeces pieces sundae, and i was sooo upset!

Amy Covey said...

#1. The chain...what about Aunt Amy (and Jacob and Jenna)??
#2. She is quite the fashionista, isn't she!! Good thing you live in the middle of nowhere with no neighbors close by! I'm glad she loves Jenna's hand me downs so much.
#3. Sometimes you just have to make sacrifices to get that all important photo. I know I've done it many, many times. :)

Anonymous said...

I love it. Maybe I will make a chain to and we can tear together. That is so cute. Payton looks so cute in the jumper. Looks like it fits. Tell Carsyn and Luke we are excited for them to come too. You can tell Payton too but not sure she understands or cares as much. MOM