CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 02, 2006




Happy Halloween!

We had a fantastic Halloween night. Carsyn, Luke and Payton all went trick or treating together in Jill's neighborhood. Payton rode in the wagon the whole way while the older two boldly ran up to doors, knocked and yelled "trick-or-treat!" It was too cute. One house was entirely too scary...Carsyn is still talking about it two days later! Jill and I may have gone about a block too far to tote three kids all alone..especially with her being pregnant. Now what will we do with all of this candy?!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obvious answer - share the candy with the parents and Marcus. I thought of you and Jill while Sudsy and I were sitting in our driveway trying to attract customers. (Kids don't know to come down our street, so we sit out there with a torch lit as a porch light.) Anyhow, it was very slow and we got too cold, so we gave up with 45 min. to go. I said, " I bet it's really nice for trick-or-treating in Texas." Cute!!

Amy Covey said...

They all look adorable!! (especially since they don't have coats, hat and mittens on like my kids!)

Jill said...

Those sure are some cute kids! :) They look so sweet and calm there... hard to remember how uncooperative and crazy it was getting them to that point! :)

Anonymous said...

They all look so cute. Glad they cooperated this year and it went fairly well. Also helps to have good weather. We had 96 come with cold and windy weather--yes I count my candy so I know. MOM