CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Thanks, Uncle Tony!






Thanks to my Uncle Tony who works for Whirlpool and got us a great deal on new appliances. WE got a new cooktop, hood, dishwasher and my favorite...washer and dryer.
Here are some photos...plus some other kitchen updates for mom to see. I should also add that we have a "wine" theme going in the kitchen.
I also included a photo of our "photo stairway." At least half the photos are by Amy so I feel like it should be an art gallery for her...but it is fun and makes it look like we've lived in our home for a long time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great new appliances. Love the washer and dryer.I like the kitchen curtains and the wall cutlery is finally complete. The stairway gallery is a great idea. Keep posting as you make more additions. MOM

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Marcus likes his new dishwasher. Your cabinets are really nice. How do you like a front loading washer?

Amy Covey said...

Your kitchen looks awesome and I am so jealous of your new washer and dryer.

I'll be sure to sign my gallery wall when I visit. Or perhaps you could host an artist spotlight at your gallery complete with wine and violins playing. :)