CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Don't Blink




Know that country song, Don't Blink? That was me today...my baby girls are big. Payton had to have a big girl backpack...it's as big as her and there's nothing in it...but she is big and important.

Then after school Carsyn said "It's no fair that Marcus has a desk and I don't...where am I supposed to do my homework?" So she practiced her letter m and the number 1 at Momo's desk...like a big girl.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first thought when I saw this, before reading it, was how grownup Miss P looks. I'm very impresses that Carsyn's doing geometry, too.

Brenda said...

not just Geometry, but PreAP Geometry! Just to brag...Marcus' counselor told him NOT to take all PreAP, but we did it anyway...he has a 100% in PreAP Geometry right now as a freshman...he got over 100% on a test and a project. Yeah!!!

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

This is so cute!And I agree with my mom, Payton looks so big! And, one more thing, is Momo Marcus? How cute is that?!?!

Lisa Uotinen said...

just checking in with ya!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute and I agree with all that Payton really looks grown up--especially with the haircut. So glad everyone is doing well at school. MOM

Jill said...

Her hair has already grown a lot since we saw her! Yeah, I hear you about growing up. In the past week, Mia suddenly can repeat every word you say. It is so crazy! Like she just woke up last week and said "I think it's time for me to talk like a big girl!" And I forgot all about calling about the game. Glad you had fun. Feel like I haven't talked to anyone in so long!

Amy Covey said...

Yikes...they are way too big!! When did they grow up?? Could you send Marcus over to help Jacob with his math homework? Please???