CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!





Friday was my birthday. It was uneventful at school...no one knew except my aide and interpreter. But after school Scott dazzled me as usual with his surprises. He and Marcus came home with dinner and a cake. Then they pulled out the gifts. I had made a hair appointment at a new salon for Saturday...Scott called them and arranged for a mani, pedi and massage to add on so I was there for hours yesterday. I also got a Rangers hat...and two tickets to the Rangers/Angels game next Friday. I haven't been to a baseball game since I met Scott so it was a big deal. Marcus got me some speakers for my Ipod. Enjoy the photos and be sure to notice my awesome "Fantastic Fourth" t shirt...it's pretty hideous but Iwas glad the teachers included me in their grade level shirts from last year...one teacher calls it the roller derby shirt.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shirt--looks like some of the Tallmadge ones from the 70's. But the hat is good. Want to see pictures of your hair now. How did it turn out? Glad you had a good birthday. MOM

Jill said...

I'm jealous of the shirt... because I"ll bet you could wear jeans with it, unlike KISD now!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!
Aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like it was a good one. Have a great year, too!

~Lori said...

Happy b-day! I love the shirt.

Amy Covey said...

Love the roller derby shirt :) Sounds like a great birthday!!