CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Paybacks and What you can get for 99cents



Here's two photos from the pool today.

The first I entitle "Paybacks." Payton is most certainly paybacks for everything reckless and ridiculous scott and I ever did...and she's only 2. Here's her giant bruise on her forehead as a result of falling into the window sill while wrestling Carsyn. I also caught her making Ken and Barbie kiss in the pool today...and SHE"S ONLY 2!!!

The second is what you can get for 99cents at Academy...the greatestsports store in Texas...these awesome goggles were less than a dollar. She swims like a fish in them!

4 comments:

Amy Covey said...

LOVE the goggles! Those are awesome...and such a deal! :) There's never a dull moment with Payton, is there???

Jill said...

I was wondering what Marcus was doing to payton in that photo! I have a feeling Mia is following in her footsteps. She is a climber and just CRAZY!!

~Lori said...

Payton looks terrified in the first picture...I, too, thought she was about to get dunked, before I read the post.

Carsyn's really a great swimmer!

Anonymous said...

Love the "Swim" music for the water pics:) Hopefully, you know the official dance moves for the song. Aunt Barb