CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Nothing new here

So not much is new in small town Texas. It's been a busy week. Here are the highights.

1. I did 4 scrapbook pages. I am almost done with summer!
2. Payton has pinkeye..or something pinkand gross..we have the drops but had to skip church.
3. I gave my semester exams last week...my freshmen are NOT very smart. Bummer.
4. Scott has another interview next Tuesday for an awesome job...same offer..just a slow process.
5. I did my workout again and it was much much better.

High pointsof the week...

***Starbucks had a problem last week...the system scanned my gift card and did not charge...i got free coffee twice!

***I discovered Fiber One apple cinnamon muffin mix...they are delicious and nutritious!

*** I lost a pound- 6 more til I can buy clothes

***Carsyn and I bought tickets to the Hannah Montana 3D concert movie Feb.2

6 comments:

Amy Covey said...

1. YEA for scrapbook pages! I'm off to do some scrapping after I do my blog stalking. I'm just starting summer though.
2. Pinkeye - yuck!
3. Semester exams (or any cumulative test for that matter) with sp ed kids are always so, so depressing!
4. Yea for Scott...one step closer to Germany.
5. I'm glad your workout got easier....I'm sure it will just continue to get better...and the pounds will keep coming off.

We bought our Hannah Montana tickets for Feb. 3rd. Wish we could go together!

PS Where is your music?!?!

Anonymous said...

Tell us about Scott's job offer and the Germany connection.
Aunt Barb

~Lori said...

I haven't scrapped any photos from 2007, so you're ahead of me. Actually, I haven't even printed any photos from 2007. Maybe I'll just skip that year and start with 2008.
I'm glad your workout went easier this time. I think I'll be pulling the mini-trampoline downstairs this weekend for a change from pilates every day.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! It was nice to catch up. Keep posting!! - kristin jones

Jill said...

I can't say the same for scrapping, although I did buy some nice new supplies! Have you looked into the new Archiver's class?

Anonymous said...

H.M. 3d movie? Wow! Is that coming out everywhere? (Not that I plan on seeing it.)
Again, not in the loop, but what does Amy mean by her #4?