CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Have a Dream!!!

I went to see 27 Dresses on Friday night...if you were ever in a wedding you must go see it..it is so hilariously accurate and heartwarming!

Carsyn went to cheerleading kids camp at my school on saturday morning and had a blast...pictures after friday's pregame performance. She won best cheer face. the coach, who happens to be one of my best buds, said she should have won them all...but she is biased.

i am reading yet another Jodi Picoult novel...she is an amazing writer.. ihave read several and am now reading 19 minutes...my sister's keeper is the best so far.

feb. 1 is wear red day...to support women with heart disease...go red! i hope to be down 3 pounds by then so can get a new red shirt to wear!

tomorrow i am going to the spa...60 minute hot stone massage and facial. it's a christmas gift i haven't used yet.

i watched uptown girls on tv today and cried cried cried...what a great show!!!

and now...the roast is in the oven, the laundry is allclean, more scrappin got done and i still have another day off.

yeah for martin luther king.

I have a Dream...that for ONE day mommies will get to relax. What do you think???

5 comments:

Amy Covey said...

Jill and I loved 27 Dresses. We laughed out loud through the whole thing! Can't wait to see pictures of Carsyn cheering.

Enjoy your massage and day off!! Oh...and I totally support your dream!!

Amy Covey said...

PS I read 19 minutes (I think I have officially read all her books). I liked it, but it wasn't my favorite. My Sister's Keeper was definitely my favorite and I just saw that they are making it into a movie with Dakota Fanning and her sister playing the sisters. Plain Truth was a close 2nd favorite though.

Amy Covey said...

One more time...I also saw that "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" (the book you were reading at Christmas) is going to be a movie on Lifetime in March. I need to read it before then!

~Lori said...

27 Dresses looks cute, it's on my list of "rent on dvd someday" movies.
I LoVE Jodi Picoult books! The only one I haven't really gotten into was the one about the comic book...I forget what it's called...My Sister's Keeper was my favorite too, but it was also the first of hers that I read, so maybe that's why it's my favorite.

Both The Pact and Plain Truth have been made into (Lifetime?) movies, so I'm not suprised that Sister's Keeper will be too.

I haven't even seen 19 minutes! Is it new? Must go get it!!!

Anonymous said...

Be careful what you wish for. I asked for a day off on Mother's Day many years ago, and I got it. I was sick in bed the whole day.