CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Paris Hilton had puppies!!!

Nothing much going on around here...just the usual busy lives.

Payton has bronchitis. She keeps me up at night coughing. So I am tired. And I have a headache. So my students are watching Iron Will since we just read White Fang and will do a compare/contrast essay. Anything for a break!

Paris Hilton, for those of you who are confused, is our dog. We have two pit bulls...leave your snide comments out...scott assures me they are great and are safe. Anyway, the male is Tito Ortiz...he looked like a fighter so I named him after one of our favorite UFC fighters. The female is Paris Hilton..she is platinum blonde so it works. Paris had three puppies monday night. They are so cute!

Carsyn informed me that Miss Kitty ( her teacher) no longer calls her a drama queen...now she's a drama princess. How funny.

How much longer do I have to teach? I want a break...or a snow day! Maybe I should jus take a day off and stay in bed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Brenda, tell me you can read that. Anyhow, sounds like you need to sacrifice and stay home with your sick child. Also, have a sister post pix of your puppies, along with the family, of course. By the way, I hear Michael Vick pays good money for those. (Sorry.)

Brenda said...

Didn't y'all know that I am fluent in German? OR french...or whatever language that is in. I wonder what the heck it says. I can read "blog", "google" and a few other words such as 20 cents per hour, of Brazil, ...wait a minute...is that in spanish?

Anonymous said...

So are you handing out pink and blue dog bones? Poor Payton. Is she on meds? Hopefully she will feel better soon. Good old Miss Kitty. She is such a gem. Hope you get some rest. MOM

Anonymous said...

etslay ustjay eepkay ootay ay anguagelay atthay eeway ohnay! orrysay ootay earhay aytonpay isay icksay :( avhay unfay ithway uhthay uppiespay. antay arbay

Amy Covey said...

Apparently Barb had too much time during her snow day!! And..if they are talking about Brazil, then it's Portugese. Have fun with puppies. Hope Payton is feeling better soon and you can get some rest.

~Lori said...

Do the puppies belong to Tito?? Or do we need to take them to Maury for a paternity test? Are you keeping the puppies?
If so, you should name them Britney, Lindsay, and Nicole. I'd love to see a picture of the doggie family- i know you can't post pictures though, so.....
I love that Carsyn's teacher is Miss Kitty, and I love that she calls her a drama princess!