CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

tattoos and haircuts

Of all the times to NOT be computer ready...this is ridiculous! Scott and I went to get matching tattoos on Saturday...now that's love. We took in the previously posted photo of carsyn's hand doing "Ilove you" in sign language. He drew that with three flowers around the wrist,,,one for each kid. It's on my ankle and definitely permanent, but is really awesome. Scott has his on his arm. We will show pictures soon!
Today I got my haircut...short! I got it really short in teh back...Jenny calls is a stacked bob. I feel so stylish now. Again...pictures will come when I figure it all out or get my other computer back!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'll try to take some photos Wed. to post if you remind me to bring my camera!

Amy Covey said...

GET YOUR COMPUTER FIXED...OR FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST PHOTOS FROM YOUR LAPTOP...I WANT TO SEE!!!

Anonymous said...

Your hair sounds cute. I'm too old to get excited about tattoos. Just wait. You'll have enough "decorations " on your legs eventually.