CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'M STILL HERE!!!

Hey everyone. I am still here and have just returned from a 10 day trip to Ohio to see the family. Unfortunately our computer is still in the repair stages so I am using my Mac laptop from school. Normally it is more user friendly, but I can't figure out the photo program for the life of me. Amy took a millon photos while we were there and they are all amazing. Please check her site for postings of the girls and Marcus...I just realized that hundreds of photos and 10 days but not one photo of me. Oops.
check it out!
www.acovey.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Amy Covey said...

You're right...I didn't take one photo of you! And I'm only in one photo (compliments of Jacob). I always forget the adults when there are so many cute kids to take photos of!