CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 04, 2007

Mamma Mia


I can't believe it took me this long to post this! Last Saturday was a girls' day out. I went to Austin and shopped with a few friends, then went on to PF Chang's in Austin where we had dinner with a few more friends, then on to UT performing arts hall where we watched Mamma Mia with even more friends...17 girls from work total.

It was sooooo much fun! I highly recommend it to anyone if you get a chance! It was all ABBA songs arranged in a story. I love love loved it...the only drawback was that some of the 'younger" girls around me weren't familiar with the music. If I had been there with my fellow blog followers, I know we would've been dancing in the aisles! This is a photo of me and four others from work before dinner...notice our red carpet stance. Very slimming.

6 comments:

Amy Covey said...

I'm so jealous! I'd love a fun girl's night out...and Mama Mia is on my list of "must sees". I recognize Jennifer...but who are the rest???

Anonymous said...

Also jealous. I would love to see Mamma Mia (and Jill, I would love to see Mia too). Glad you had a fun day with the girls. I recognize Jennifer and Bonheim but not sure of the other two Kierstyn? MOM

Jill said...

How fun! I'd love to have 17 friends to go out with! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounded fun, but I can't say I'm an ABBA fan. I got a ticket to go with some co-workers next fall to see "Menopause, the Musical". Now, that I can relate to! Also, Sudsy was given tickets for "The Male Intellect - an Oxymoron"! He's not too excited, but I think it will be fun.

Jill said...

Never heard of the Male Intellect one. I need to find a show to go to this year - I've gone to one the past 3 years I think, but have nothing lined up for this year.

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I'm jealous. I've been wanting to see Mama Mia as well....maybe we should get an Ohio group together to go check it out sometime?????
~Lori