CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy 2007

Happy New Year! I am sure that sounds odd to everyone, so let me explain. Today the stars must have been aligned or something. Because it was raining, the house was picked up, and both girls took an extra long nap at the same time. So I finally got back to my scrapbook. I finished Christmas and Marcus' birthday and officially put the 2006 book out on the shelf. This probably doesn't mean much to you non-scrappers, but to those of you who are fanatics like me, it is a major accomplishment. All aspects of my life are scrapped

3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

YAHOO!! I have been stuck at Halloween for months. Hopefully once school is out I'll have a rainy day so I can get caught up too.

Jill said...

I am way farther behind than halloween, so let's just not compare... maybe i can say "Happy New Year 2002!" but that's about it!

~Lori said...

WOW. I think I'm stuck back in early 2006 somewhere. I'm jealous. It would help if I worked on it chronologically, I suppose, but I don't, so it's just a big hairy mess.