CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The GOOD news and the BAD news

So I have some good news and bad news to share on this Tuesday, which is actually more like a Monday since I didn't have to work yesterday because of President's Day.
So the bad news is I had a horrible stomach bug on Scott's birthday. I woke up at 6 am violently ill and it stayed with me all day. We had plans to take the kids to school and spend the day together...IHOP, massage, the works! Instead I was ill and he kept the girls away from me.
The good news is I discovered a new favorite artist. KT Tunstall. For all of my Ipod friends, download her. I love love love the song at the beginning of the Devil WEars Prada and it led me to her (Suddenly I see.) Turns out she also sings Black Horse in a Cherry Tree and some other really cool stuff. Just thought I'd share.

4 comments:

Amy Covey said...

Sorry you were sick - yucko! I love KT Tunstall. I've downloaded several of her songs and love them!

Jill said...

Yeah, I discovered her last year at Jazzercise and on American Idol, and those 2 songs are two of my favorites on my ipod! Glad you're a little better today. Keep it away from the kids, so they don't pass it on to Luke too!

~Lori said...

I love her music.
Check out her song "Stoppin' the Love"- it's got a good 'groove' to it. :)
Bummer about the flu- hope the new tunes cheer you up!!

Jill said...

i'll have to add that one too lori... i'm trying to put some on so i can have my ipod while in labor! :)