CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 02, 2007

I guess I should update you all on Payton since I never really did. Payton finally had tubes put in her ears about 3 1/2 weeks ago. She seemed to be doing so much better. Finally babbling and attempting to communicate with us. We went back for a checkup last week with the ENT and it turns out she still has a lot of fluid in her right ear. So she is back on an antibiotic and eardrops. She is developing by leaps and bounds now. I can't wait til that right ear finally clears up too! She is really starting to communicate with us, which is a lot of fun. She even learned a few sign language words from her teachers at school. So now I am working on teaching her more.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for smart parents and good dr.s! We've seen that in our Mansfield friends' 2 yr.old. He gpt tubes and also tonsils out, and his speech has really developed.