CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 28, 2006

My Christmas Shout-Outs

I have many photos and info to share with everyone but am just chilling now and don't feel like it, to be quite honest. But I did want to give a few shout-outs to my friends and family this christmas for going the extra mile!

To Amy for hookin' me up with scrappin supplies. Awesome. And for Bella Dancerella...Carsyn is lovin it!

To Marcus for handcrafting me a solid oak jewelry box in building trades class at school...i will post pictures soon but it is really great.

To Mom for spending so much time crafting this year just like in the old days...handmade robes, baby blankets and denim purses (now where's mine???)

To Dad for making Payton a cradle out of solid oak as well. Something she will treasure always. It is beautiful...photos of handmade stuff to follow!

And especially to my cousin Lori for probably spending countless hours making a family legacy slide show. It was really special. We viewed it in Texas today. Although we enjoyed it all, I especially loved the beginning with all of the old photos of grandma and grandpa...I haven't seen lots of them. It was really touching and greatly appreciated! Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

I can't wait to see photos of all your fun gifts. Glad you liked the scrappin' supplies. It was so hard not to buy 2 of everything so I would have the same things. ENJOY!!!

Jill said...

Can I at least get a shout out for providing Grandma's cheeseball at Marcus' birthday? or for successfully making caramels that I shared?? :) I second the Lori comment... that overwhelms me thinking of trying to put something like that together! I saw the word "bella" and thought my unborn child was getting a shoutout, but then read on and saw the "dancerella" part of it!

~Lori said...

glad you like it! It was fun to make!