CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Nothing new and exciting here in Troy, Texas. Life is super busy. But we are finally blessed with a cloudy, rainy, cool fall day. It is great! I was going to scrap, but Walgreens didn't print my photos. So I think I'll scrap anyway and add the photos later. We actually slept in through church today which is amazing since we are usually up by 7:30. We slept til 9!
So, there's nothing new to post, but you can check out Payton's round one of her photos on the photographer's website. She wants to do more because it was too sunny to get good outdoor shots. Payton made squinty faces and there were lots of shadows.
Tell me what you think!

log on to www.staciemooney.com
go to client login
the user id and password are both payton

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are too precious! Thanks for sharing those.

Anonymous said...

You have 2 adorable girls! I am eager to see them "live and in-person" at Thanksgiving. Aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures but please don't mention that it was TOO sunny for good pictures. I would love some sun. MOM