CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 22, 2006




Happy Birthday Payton!!!

Yesterday we had Payton's first birthday party, even though the big day is actually today. (A year ago I was dying for her to be born on the 21st!) Here are some photos of her at her party. She was a perfect little hostess- not the usual anxious and overwhelmed one year old you usually see at a party. She walked around to everyone, holding their hands, letting them hold her. She played with the big kids all afternoon. And she ate a ton of cake!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love the one of her grabbing for the camera! Did you know I got to lick off her hands twice? Yum... She really wanted to share her mess, and how could I say no to that face??

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so adorable of Payton digging into her cake! I am so glad I was able to come to her 1st birthday party...I was upset when couldn't be at Carsyn's last birthday! Your blog is so cute by the way! Don't forget about me if you ever need a babysitter...I would love to! See you soon, hopefully!
Love,
Morgan

Anonymous said...

I love the cake picture, esp. when you zoom on it!