CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 22, 2006



Good Morning, Sunshine!

Today is Payton's birthday. This morning I went in to her room and this is how she greeted me. I had to capture it with a photo. Words cannot express my love for this little angel. If you are a mom, you kind of have an idea. But if you are a mom who has gone through something like what Payt and I went through before she was born, it is an amazing bond. I just stop and look at her sometimes and am amazed how perfect she is. Happy Birthday, angel!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love diaper photos! Happy birthday!

~Lori said...

Happy Birthday Payton!!! She's such a cutie. What great photos. :)
We took a cute pic of grandma, kara, and a 5x7 photo of payton- the birthday girls! it's still on my digital camera though; I'm sure Amy has a copy though!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Payton! You were all missed at Grandma Davis's party, but we will have our cameras ready again in November. I am the designated "salad person" for Thanksgiving, so let me know if you have any special requests.
Aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Payton! She looks like she brings you all a lot of joy. Soon she'll be asking to meet me, I'm sure. We thought about all of you Sunday.