CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I'm back!!!
















Ok, I just made a promise to myself to get back to my blogging, whether you want to read it or not! So, for those of you who think living in a camper is a little odd, check it out...this is NOT the Coleman pop-up camper I had when I was a kid! This isn't really even camping...it's just living in a tiny house on wheels. We bought a 30 ft. Travel trailer with a full kitchen, air conditioning, full bathroom, cable, wireless internet and two bedrooms (with actual doors!)...one with a full sized queen bed and the other with four bunks...one of which converts into another table....the kids actually have their own room! We all stayed there for 5 days together and not once did I feel cramped or confined. We are lovin it!

6 comments:

Amy Covey said...

WOW - that has a lot of room! I need an outside photo please!

aunt nancy said...

My perseverance paid off! Glad you're back.
That looks really nice. Drive it up to Sandusky and you can stay at the KOA where Jessica is the activities' director.

Anonymous said...

Before I read what you wrote I was going to say "That is NOT camping! That is living" Looks bigger than our first house and way, way bigger than the trailer we first lived in. Can't wait to see it. MOM

Anonymous said...

Our first home was a 55 foot trailer and only ten feet wide. Yours is luxury compared to the interior of that trailer. We lasted less than ten months before we bailed. Dad

Lori said...

Is that a rockwood? Your kitchen looks just like ours!

Jill said...

Invite us out for smores next time you're in town and we'll come check it out! :) I'll even bring the supplies!