CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our handiwork











We have been very busy around the house finishing things and reorganizing. In the past week we have painted the ceilings to match the entry walls, painted the blinds a light brown instead of a blinding white, reorganized the pantry, did some finishing touches in my bedroom and started an herb garden. This will probably be of interested to no one but Amy...you know how she loves organization! Check out my memo board...i estimated that we need to drink about 70 more bottles of wine to finish the pattern...that may take a while!

3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

The pantry looks great and oh so organized. of course the organizing freak in me wants to know what is in all those baskets...so you'll have to email me. i love the message area and i'm so honored that my children have a special place on the wine cork board.

Jill said...

so where are my kids??? just kidding. :) i want to do some herbs, but don't have the perfect window. i may do mine outside on the patio on a shelf... do you think that will work??? we are working on our front yard over spring break. any great suggestions of plants i must have? i want a magnolia tree.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the organization!!! I have the same addiction as Amy (and it drives Ryan crazy!) Maybe it was just the photo, but where were the labels?! My label maker is my best friend! BTW - The house looks really nice!
Kara