CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27, 2009

I Heart Texas

Yesterday was amazing. It was almost 90 degrees. It was sunny. The sky was blue. I wore a skirt and flip flops to school. We had hamburgers on the grill and drank Dos Equis with lime while the girls played outside in barefeet and ate popsicles. And best of all we don't have to buy tulips to appreciate them...they are already blooming in everyone's yards! Yes folks, remind me again in August why I moved here cuz this is it!

5 comments:

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

We have a chance of snow showers tomorrow...in Tennessee! I'm jealous.

Amy Covey said...

Thanks so much for rubbing it in yet again. I hate you (in a loving sort of way).

Brenda said...

If it makes you feel any better it is freezing cold and windy today. But that's just a short spell and then we'll be back to spring!

Anonymous said...

3 more weeks of winter - on the calendar, anyway. I do really like spring here, though. It's our reward for hanging in here during the winter. Glad you took advantage of that beautiful day.

Anonymous said...

I am soooo jealous. Tell me again why when we had the chance to move anywhere in the country, we end up back in cloudy, gloomy ohio. I know you probably don't remember this, cause I didn't, the sun never shines here. i mean never!!!I'm thinking a job in texas, not so bad!!!-brenda