CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!


































































Last night we went trick or treating in our new neighborhood. This was a big deal for us because we've never had a neighborhood. We had lots of fun. The girls were adorable and did a great job maneuvering the hills and steps of our neighborhood. We got tons of candy and their costumes were a big hit. Be sure to notice Scott's amazing pumpkins...he worked very hard on them. Also, notice Payton's costume which I got for only $5 on ebay...it is gorgeous in person...Don't worry Mia...I am saving it for you!






















5 comments:

Amy Covey said...

They are so cute! Oh my gosh - Payton looks EXACTLY like a mini-Brenda in that last photo. Seriously! Great job on the pumpkins, Scott! I'm off to post our photos...

Jill said...

Love Carsyn's hat too! very cute. we had an eventful halloween day - will post mine with comments soon!

Anonymous said...

Cutest witches I ever seen. I love the costumes and especially the hats. Wow, Scott, didn't know you had that talent. Great job. Save some candy for me. Mom

Anonymous said...

I agree ... you have 2 very cute witches! Aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

They look really cute, and I like the pumpkins, too. Have you or the kids met many neighbors yet?