CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

what do you think?






















We spent a long time this weekend redecorating our house. I told Scott I wanted it to look like model home and my goal was by Christmas...actually I told him this before we moved here. So here it is...almost November...and we got the idea to paint. This idea turned into Friday night, all day Saturday and a few more hours today with two to three of us working. But it is so awesome. What do you think? We are debating between two curtains...then we need to buy them in the correct length. And of course...we need more finishing help. You'll be happy to know that Scott mounted the mirror so he doesn't have to stand there all the time. What do we put in the big vase? And what do we do with the giant unfinished E?






5 comments:

Amy Covey said...

Both colors look awesome, but I really love the gold! I didn't see the big vase or the unfinished E. Where are they???

Jill said...

very good... and i can see the texture in the photos! what colors are the curtains... any choc. brown?? if so that is my vote since i suggested it. as for the E... how hard would it be to either cover in some brown "leather" or finish it with paint to look like that? it'd really stand out with the new color.

Unknown said...

Walls look great ... love the gold and love the red. I think the curtain panel on the right looks good and ties the red in the breakfast nook to the gold in the family room. I cant believe yall did all that in less than 2 days! (at least it does on my monitor) Do you hire out? haha

~Lori said...

How big is the big E? I'd put it over the mirror. Love the wall color!

Anonymous said...

Been busy so didn't have time to comment until now. Love the paint--how did you do it and does it in the entrance, Dining room and hall too? Just seeing the pictures I like the curtains on the right--ties in the red of the kitchen. What happened to the ones you had before? Suggestions for the E--brown leathery look, black, or how about dark red to bring out the pillows, etc. Where is it going to go? Not sure what is to go in the vase since it would be infront of the mirror? MOM