CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday, Carsyn!





Carsyn turned five right in the middle of the move. She got to go to the American Girl store in Dallas with grandma and mommy to pick out a new doll and some accessories. On her birthday we had pizza and a Little Pet Shop Cake and a few other gifts. She had the first official birthday celebration in our new home.
I know the photos are horrible...my camera is not cooperating lately.

2 comments:

Amy Covey said...

I'm glad you were able to take some time out to go to American Girl. It's such a fun mommy/daughter place!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and I'm glad they didn't have them when Jessica was little! I'll be sure to take any granddaughters there, though. Looks like a fun birthday!