CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day





Today was our first day of school...Marcus is still at football practice, so I don't know how his went. However, the girls and I had a great day. Here are some photos. Notice the new haircuts...only for the girls, Marcus won't cut his. Payton looks like a little girl from the 1920's...too cute. Notice her hair from the back in the last picture! And there's a fantastic picture of me...Carsyn took it and said "Good one!" So I posted it so you don't forget me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I hope Carsyn's first day went well. Jordan starts next Tuesday, keep your fingers crossed I can get her on the bus! Remember Therese Harkowa, she recruits for FWISD. Kathleen

Amy Covey said...

Carsyn looks adorable. How does she like kindergarten? I can't wait to hear all about it. And Payton's haircut is too cute! It makes me want to come take photos of her!!!

Anonymous said...

I love P's haircut and C's uniform. Obviously M doesn't have to wear a school uniform. Aren't boys so much easier? Just throw on a pair of shorts and a t shirt. Actually, I wish I could wear that to school. I hope everyone enjoyed their new schools, including you.