CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

What a Wonderful World






Today is just one of those good days so far. I have been really sick with strep since Wednesday and of course Scott was in F. Worth. I was so miserable. Then I had a reaction to the antibiotic and got very nauseous so was truly miserable by Friday night.

But now I am on a new antibiotic. My husband is home. The sun is shining. We have the bluest skies you've ever seen. People are finally looking at our house. And nature is alive everywhere. We skipped church sinceI am still not 100% better. Instead we had morning coffee beside the pool in our jammies while the girls played. We were all a mess but in love with our lives and each other. Here are some photos.


There's baby birds just hatched right outside our backdoor. Their mommy and daddy dive bomb us when we get too close. We also have lady bugs galore in the pool...we captured some in a container. Wasps are building their hives on the porch. Carsyn likes to pick flowers for me. And Payton goes back and forth from being a natural wonder to a natural disaster. (Can you tll mommy's been sick? It's been a while since the girls have bathed or brushed their hair!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better and your cup is 1/2 full! I love those pix and the song, too. Sounds like a great day, and I hope it continues.

Amy Covey said...

Love those pictures...sometimes it's just the simple things that make us smile. Sorry to hear about your antibiotic reaction, but glad to hear you're doing better. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

PS Love the version of "Wonderful Life" you had playing...PERFECT!

~Lori said...

Awww...those made me smile. :) And what a great version of the song you have on your playlist! I love it. Glad everyone's having a great day...must be in the air, because our Sunday was just as lovely.