CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bluebonnets!

Bluebonnets!!!




It is officially bluebonnet season here in Texas, but this year wasn't so good. My usual spot was unproductive. Marcus saw a big patch on the busride home on Friday that we went to today after church. Only setback was the clearly posted no trespassing signs. I figured that my girls were so cute that they wouldn't dare arrest us. We didn't have much time for posing, but snapped a few. Enjoy!




3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

I was just thinking the other day that it should be blue bonnet time...and desperately wishing that I could be there again to take some more blue bonnet pictures. I think I definitely need to plan a trip NEXT spring for photos. :)

Anonymous said...

I always love and hate seeing these pictures. Love, because they are so beautiful and hate because I am not there to see them in person. Love the matching dresses. Enjoy. MOM

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! I love the red dresses with the bluebonnets.