CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blogger Challenge and other stuff

Tag....I'm it. Thank goodness Amy gave me something to do. I am subbing for three days of summer school and I have NOTHING to do. I am so bored. Sadly, I have to leave in 30 minutes for a funeral. The son of one of my fellow teachers hung himself in his room last Friday. He was about to be a junior at my school. It is tragic and sooooo sad. No one seems to understand why. We have had so many tragedies at this school.
Change the subject! Here's my survey response.

I was "tagged" by Amy and here it is!
Four of my favorite jobs:
1. teacher (especially right now during summer vacation)
2. Mommy
3. Party planner
4. Wedding planner

Four of my favorite local places
1. Mikeska's barbecue
2. My back yard, of course!
3. Salado...just walking the streets and shopping
4. My school...I know, it sounds sick, but it's pretty fun here!



Four of my favorite foods
1. chocolate chip cookies- my homemade ones of course
2. stuffed sea bass from Diamondbacks, in Waco
3. anything Italian with a good glass of wine
4. STARBUCKS...not really food, but filling anyway!

Four of my favorite international places
1. Italy
2. Fiji
3. Australia
4. Paris

Four names of people I am tagging:
Everyone's already been tagged! I am at the end of the list!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How tragic for your colleague's family. What do you even say to the family? Wow.

Jill said...

I'll get to mine soon, I promise. I hadn't heard about that when I talked to you Monday. Sorry to hear that yet again, a tragedy has affected your staff/students. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday for Luke's birthday!