CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 11, 2006























Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog!!! Big sister Amy, who is practically addicted to the computer and photography, started this and now I have decided to join in. Thought I'd start with explaining the title. Carsyn, who is now only a month away from turning 3, is obsessed with princesses. However, when she first discovered them, she was confused with a bunch of big new words and calls it "princerella." She uses this term anytime she sees a girl in a dress, dancing, playing dress-up, whatever!
So here are my two princerellas. Carsyn will be 3 on August 15 and Payton is almost nine months, which is totally unbelievable to me. Amy came to visit last week and took a million adorable pictures of the girls. We dressed them up in tutus and went to Scott's grandma's house to use her gorgeous landscaping.
This is my first attempt at a post so I sure hope it works!!!

2 comments:

Amy Covey said...

It worked! I'm so proud of you...a blog entry complete with photos on your first attempt. Thanks for everything while we were visiting. We miss you all already!!

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

Hey! Being bad at keeping in touch must be hereditary because I'm AWFUL at it! Hopefully this will help us all! Your daughters are beautiful and I'm looking forward to reading more about your life with the Princerellas =)