CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 15, 2006







Cowgirl Cuties!!!

I guess I should just call this blogsite "photos by my sister" because that's all that is on it so far! You can't imagine how many pictures she took while she was visiting for a week! Carsyn already had a red cowboy hat and boots she got from her Nana for Christmas. We got Jenna the boots and matching outfit for her birthday and her grandma got her the hat. They were absolutely adorable at the Belton rodeo in their matching western wear! Here are some pictures from our photo shoot prior to the rodeo. Jenna is always ready to pose for her mom, but Carsyn is a little more ornery- hmmm...where does she get that from? By the way, for those of you who didn't already know this, these pictures are taken in our back yard! Yes, we really do live out in the country!

1 comments:

Amy Covey said...

I think the fence one looks more "portrait" like, but I really like the one with the hat too. Chris wasn't real excited about the cowgirl pictures for Jenna's 5 year photos. What does he know? I'm going to email you some later to get your vote on which ones to use for Jenna.