CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Happy New Year!
















Ok, so I have been told that people are missing my bloggin', so here goes!!! We had a fabulous Christmas here in TX. My mom and dad were able to come down for about two weeks which is always a fun time. Payton got all of her hair chopped off into the cutest little bob. Marcus turned 17. Scott and I actually went out for New Year's for the first time ever...we went to a party at Marcella's...She decided last minute that we should be retro, eclectic or downright tacky...Scott couldn't find anything but I managed to put together a fab 80's outfit. Now we are all back to work and school. My new year's resolution is to bake and craft every week....if possible. This week I used my new sewing machine! The only finished project is a hat and scarf for Payton's doll...can't find my good sewing scissors so I couldn't finish our scarves. As for the baking, we baked a wacky cake with fluffy icing from scratch and it was delicious!!! So Happy New Year...and check back often...we will be crafting and baking again next week!

0 comments: