CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

My favorite ever!!!


For this challenge, I was supposed to use an entire pack of embellishments I've been saving...intead I used this beautiful patterned paper that I was afraid to cut up...I tried to use every last scrap of it. I love how the colors coordinated with their fairy costumes...and these are probably my favorite photos ever of the girls, taken of course by Amy.








This is one of my favorite scrapbook pages ever...it is so fun! It was inspired by the challenge to pick a song that gets you going...so I came up with a high school oldie...It Takes Two...and I had these photos laying around for a while wanting inspiration...and wallah!!!




3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

The first one is perfect - LOVE the colors. Love the song for the 2nd...I'm going to be singing it all night now.

PS Love that your Sonic cup made it into the photo....you just can't scrap without Sonic.

aunt nancy said...

Those are great, but that's not who I remember sang "It takes 2"!

Anonymous said...

Great work. Keep working and keep the pages coming. Mom