CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation
















Carsyn graduated from Kindergarten today. I taped signs on the front row seats to reserve my spot...a teacher perk. I was so close that really all I could see was her when the entire kindergarten came in and performed a song. She was beautiful, sang every note and signed it beautifully. And I didn't even shed a tear. Here are some photos...she is with her fourth grade buddies in the photo in the classroom...the four girls she are with have moms who work for our school so they spend time together before and after school...the four of them fight over walking her to class and love to take care of her. She got the biggest box of "summer" crayons and two new Fancy Nancy books as a gift.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Carsyn! We are proud of you. And you look beautiful--love the dress. Who gave her the gifts? I can't believe there were TWO kinder graduations today and we had to miss them both.Grandma & Grandpa

aunt nancy said...

Great job, Carsyn! Maybe you and Luke can do a reenactment on the beach next month.