CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Anticipation!
















So it is only 8:42 pm and according to the Santa Tracking website, he has just started into South America. Scott is taking a nap on the couch, all the gifts are wrapped, and the kids are all camping out upstairs anxiously awaiting Santa in their new jammies that were mysteriously dropped off at our doorstep earlier this evening. I am like a kid...I am so excited to get this whole thing going! This has been an exciting year...Carsyn wrote the note to Santa which is a major milestone! I have a mystery gift from Neiman Marcus that Scott splurged on today...I am dying to see it. So I will go back to the Nutcracker now and wait til the kids are sound asleep to wake scott up...he's got two scooters to put together and some cookies and milk to eat which were freshly frosted a few hours ago!





PS...Did I mention I went blonde again? I felt old and boring so went extreme a few days ago.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry, merry Christmas to all of you!
love - Aunt Barb and Uncle Tom

Jill said...

We too had new jammies last night! All the anticipation, and everything is now open and played with already. But we have 2 more Christmases which is exciting too!

Anonymous said...

Cute jammies, and I like the golden blond. It's really shiny! So, how good was Santa to everyone?