CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Springtime in Texas




Oh so unpredictable, this springtime in Texas. While most around here found it just magical that we had snow, I found it completely annoying. Come on, it's not even supposed to snow in OHIO on Easter! That's the number 1 reason I moved to Texas in 1995! So anyway, photo number 1 is Saturday, March 31. Photo number 2 is exactly one week later...after the temperature dropped a shocking 50 degrees. By the way, northerners, I know it doesn't look like much. This was at the beginning of the snowfall. By the next day we had a few inches, I was just too mad to capture it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, and that last picture is great! The joy of youth.

Brenda said...

notice carsyn is wrapped in a blanket since we have no winter coats!

Amy Covey said...

FUN! Is it warmer now? We're STILL battling cold weather, grey skies, and snow flurries. I want spring back.